Friday, November 6, 2009

October 16, 2009

Hannah hit me up for some peace signs on her feet, I was pretty down to do them because they were simple. After I did them, they just looked so... plain. So after drawing some swirly things coming out of them, we finally agreed on doves. I was originally planning on doing just silhouettes, but Frog talked me into shading them. They were so cute!








I had reunited with Rachael a few days before at Gorilla Radio after not seeing her for about 3 years. We were coworkers at Vans and I lost touch with her when I quit. She was gonna see Bob Dylan on Sunday, so she wanted his name tattooed on her ass. Hahaha... first ass tattoo!





Sorry for the shitty quality flicks. I didn't have my camera so I had to take them con mi telefono.

No comments:

Post a Comment