Saturday, September 26, 2009

FRAMED 8"x10" PRINTS ON SALE!



FRAMED 8" x 10" prints of ANY of my original paintings!

Makes a GREAT present or even just decorate your room, living room, house, etc, without having to spend much at all!

I am willing to negotiate prices! I figured this was a fair medium where I help you out and you help me out, I just want everyone to be able to have an affordable copy of my work!

Prices:

1 for $20 $12

2 for $30 $20

3 for $40 $28

4 for $45 $35

and for any other amount, message me and we can work something out.. .the more you buy, the cheaper each costs!

The originals are still on sale! The prices are listed under the paintings and I'm willing to negotiate prices!

Don't hesitate to name your price because I most likely will consider it!

Have a nice day and check out my stuff hanging at GORILLA RADIO SMOKE SHOP!




or you can check them online at:
My ARTSPACE

or

my FACEBOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment