Friday, October 2, 2009

September 26, 2009

When Kacie hit me up about doing a Yoshi tattoo, I was stoked! I thought it would be a cute and fun piece to do! When she told me that she wanted it on her chest (instead of her upper arm like I misinterpreted), I decided to give the chest area another shot after my first experience with Shelco. I was a bit discouraged after the outcome of this tattoo since it didn't turn out how I wanted it to come out... This is when I realized that it was a REALLY difficult area to work with, especially so close to the breast where there is a lot of excess skin and fatty tissue, making it harder to practice my 3-point stretch. Although she liked the piece, I'm honestly waiting until I get to touch it up before I post an up-close photo of the piece. I think it'll be way better once I get to pack some color up in it...












On a lighter note, I got to do a little Smiths tribute on Kacie's neck which I was a little bit more proud of because I got to see how much I improved on script (something that I DREADED on doing in the beginning) and to see how different areas of the body are easier to work on than others...



No comments:

Post a Comment